Gemma | 21 | UK Blogger | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Related, Plus a whole load of random things!

Sunday 25 September 2016

One Brand Christmas Gift Ideas (Flutter)


Hey....


Yes I know what your thinking by the title...Christmas, but it'll be here before we know it.

Are you thinking what do I get for (young teens) for Christmas, well.... I have a brand for you!

Flutter is a brand exclusive to Superdrug, I spotted this brand last Christmas and honesty this year they have totally upped their game! I literally wanted to get my hands on it myself this year and I'm 21 🙈 But really it's perfect for any age but I think younger girls would reach out for it more!


This year flutter has based there items with animals, biscuits and floral, you may be thinking at this point, WHAT!!!.... But it super cute and you'll see what I mean by the pictures.




Flutter is Super affordable, starting from only £1 to £14! "AMAZING Right"


What you'll find in the range: (Which I got)


Body Scrub

Bath Fizzer 

Bath Confetti

Lip Balm 

Nail Files

Makeup Sponge 

Shower Gel

Mirror and Tweezers Set 

Hand Cream

You can find the whole range and prices (here)


Have you got any of the Flutter range? Tried Any?


Thanks for Looking!

Lots of Love
Gemma
xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogging Gem. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig