Gemma | 21 | UK Blogger | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Related, Plus a whole load of random things!

Thursday 21 July 2016

Homebird Boutique


Hey Guys....


So recently as you do...  I was scrolling throw Instagram and I came across a beautiful page of Homeware, Giftware & Jewellery.

I literally fell in love, I wanted it all.

Soon as payday came I went straight to the website to get a couple of things plus lucky me having to wait till payday... A free weekend delivery  "WOOHOO"




Homebird Boutique is a small, independent online shop filled of gorgeous homeware, jewellery and giftware. 


I may only have got 2 things but I sure will be back there for more.




Right let me get started on what i got....


Chloe 'Love' Ceramic Tray £8 

"Transcribed in a gold tone with matching edging, this ceramic tray will sit beautifully on any surface space, perfect to keep your treasured items in one place."




Lastly..... 


Chloe 'Make Today Beautiful' Desk Organiser £8

"Featuring a glass front transcribed in gold tone, this desk organiser is split in two compartments and will make a pretty yet practical addition to any office space."




Both items came perfectly wrapped and very secure!




Plus how kind are they, surprise sweeties. 




Defo make sure to check out there website (Here)
Or if you have what did you love/get?


Thanks for Reading!


Lots of Love 
Gemma
xxx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogging Gem. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig