Gemma | 21 | UK Blogger | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Related, Plus a whole load of random things!

Friday 1 July 2016

TREATBOX

Hi Guys....


Looking for a subscription box that doesn't break the bank....well here's one I found TREATBOX!!!




Treatbox is a monthly subscription box plus you can also get a one-off box or make you own box.

There is definitely something for everyone in the treatbox, from personal, home decor & stationery items, all at amazing quality

The one off box cost £12.95 (Your products are choose for you)

The monthly box if you subscribe is £12. (Random products every month)

Make your own box, you choose either 5,7 or 10 items.
 (The choice is your with the products selected for the box)

5- £13.95
7- £16.95
10- £21.95

I choose the make your own box (5items) to see what the box is like, I was so impressed with this, I'm thinking of getting the subscription box.

Treatbox arrived in a large cardboard letter sized parcel also wrapped in a pretty baby pink parcel bag that got my attention straight away, perfect size to fit thought your letterbox. (BONUS) so you don't get disturbed by the the post man/women or if your not in waiting to collect it the next day from the post office.




All the items came super secure.




The 5 items I picked was ~ (The pictures shown here are from the website)


I Love My Cat Hanging Decoration 



Small Floral Heart Decoration



Pick 'N' Mix Sweeties



Two individual Packets Of Popcorn Tea From TeaPigs 



Sweet Thoughts Biscuit A5 Notebook



Aren't they the cutest!


Here's some of my picture's I took but not as good as the other's through but ohh well, but sorry the sweetie didn't even make it for a picture, Oopsie!!!










Check out there website (Here)


Have you tried the Treatbox?



Thanks for Looking!


Lots of Love
Gemma
xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogging Gem. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig