Gemma | 21 | UK Blogger | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Related, Plus a whole load of random things!

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Garnier Ultimate Blends "The Marvellous Transformer"

Hi Guys....


So today's post I will be reviewing the Garnier ultimate blends shampoo & conditioner 400ml "the marvellous transformer"




The marvellous transformer ~ the signature blend with argan & camellia oils tailor-made for dry, dull hair

First I really like the packaging it's just nice and simple but with a bright eye catching colour making the bottles stand out.

At first I didn't think much of the scent because of the oils, I kept on saying to myself it doesn't matter what it smells like as long as it's doing the job for my hair, after using it for a while the scent started to grow on me, I really think it does have a lovely light scent you just got to get used to it.

Even through these are made for dry, dull hair in which I don't have, I liked the sound of nourishes with glowing shine.

I was so impressed with this shampoo & conditioner, I let my hair dry natural and it honestly the end of my hair didn't curl, my hair stayed naturally straight for days. My hair was so soft and shiny. 

Overall I would recommend this, It's amazing how clean your hair feels with this!

You can buy these in 2 sizes "250ml" & "400ml"

250ml £2.79each
400ml £3.89each

I got mine on offer buy 1 get 1 free from Superdrug.


Thanks for reading!


Lots of Love
Gemma
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogging Gem. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig