Gemma | 21 | UK Blogger | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Related, Plus a whole load of random things!

Thursday 30 June 2016

Its All About Marshmallows!

Hi Guys....


So lately I have noticed that most products I have are either named or have the scent of marshmallows!




Honestly it's like "all about the marshmallows"


Here is some of the products I have...
*while I eat these marshmallow shaped chicks!*
There so good I can't stop eating them. 




I Love... Marshmallows




Imperial Leathers Comforting Marshmallow




Yankee Candle Fireside Treats




Tanya Burr Nail Polish Mini Marshmallows




I hoped you enjoyed this little post.


Have you got/tried any of these product? If so what you loving?



Thanks for Reading!


Lots of Love
Gemma
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogging Gem. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig