Gemma | 21 | UK Blogger | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Related, Plus a whole load of random things!

Thursday 23 June 2016

Flamingo Candles "Pink Ribbon Classic Jar" SPECIAL EDITION

Hi Guys....


When it comes to candles *I Love them* I always have one lit making my home smell lovely!


I've honestly been dying to try out one of the flamingo candles for awhile now.


Flamingo Candles is a fun and original collection of hand-poured "in the UK" with 100% natural soy wax.




I sadly lost my Granma to breast cancer in 2009 so when I saw they did one for supporting breast cancer awareness, I had to get one I'll always help to support in someway *20%* goes to the charity.







The jar is beautiful, to good to chuck away, I will definitely be using it for some thing after the candle is used up. 





The candle is called Pink Ribbon and the scent is so lovely, I could literally smell the scent though the packaging it came in.








*Pink Ribbon is a rich, cranberry accord dominated by top notes of sweet cranberry blended with prune juice, complimented by a fruity floral heart of summer strawberry, sun ripened raspberry and citrus orange with sweet honey and rose notes. On dry down the base is woody and powdery with notes of cedar wood and vanilla with a hint of raspberry.*





The jar candles cost £12 each


Make sure check out their website (Here) for many more scents!


Have you tried any of the flamingo candles? whats your fav?


Thanks for Reading!


Lots of Love
Gemma
xxx








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogging Gem. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig