Gemma | 21 | UK Blogger | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Related, Plus a whole load of random things!

Saturday 4 June 2016

Zoella Beauty ~ Sweet Inspirations!


Hi Guys....


I want to talk to you about a new bath & body release that got my attention when it first got mentioned "Sweet Inspirations". The second I saw the lovely Zoe Sugg known as "Zoella" had posted a video on her second channel on YouTube "More Zoella" announcing her new range I had to watch straight away. Of course I knew I was going to fall in love with the packaging, "I literally feel like I have the same colour taste to Zoe as cause of every range she has done it had my favourite colour schemes." The packaging also has a 20's vibe to it.




The sweet inspirations range is based on, and inspired by French patisserie, macarons, sweet almonds and pretty pastels.


All items have the most cutest names & sayings! Very Affordable too! Plus not tested on animals ☺️


The range includes:


"Double Creme" Body Lotion £5
"Body Fondant" Shimmer Balm £10
"Le Fizz" Bath Fizzer £5
"Life is Sweet" Beauty Bag £6
"Sugar Dip" Bath Salts £6
"Bath Latte" £6
"Sweet Inspirations" Body Mist £8
"Candy Clutch" Beauty Bag £12


I may have only 2 items of the 8 but I sure will be getting my hands on more!




I got the body mist & bath salts to try out first, I have yet to try the bath salts but here's a little insider to them!


"Sugar dip" Scented bath salt granules





"Sweet macaron scented bath salts, lie back, relax and indulge in these irresistibly scented bath salts. Melt your troubles away!"

The packaging is so adorable "how am I meant to chuck this"



The bath salts come in the most cutest little bag, it's like a little bag of sweets!




What's handy about this is it comes with a "reseal me" sticker too.


Next we have,


 The mist "Sweet Inspirations"






The mist comes in a glass bottle with the beautiful pattern on the back looking through the bottle with a gold lid. 

Honestly I cannot get enough of this scent "spraying it around the house" it smells so delicious

 'I LOVE IT' 

It's not over powering at all, but it does have a stronger scent to a mist so you don't have to spend a whole fortune on a bottle of perfume.



I love how much time & thought Zoe and SLG has put into this range! Well done you deserve this Zoe, so so proud of you!


You can purchase online at Feel Unique & Superdrug (Instores at Superdrug on the 6th June or earlier )


Have you tried any of range yet? What's your fav?


Thanks for Reading


Lots of Love
Gemma
xxx


Twitter ~ @Blogging_Gem
Instagram ~ @Health_Beauty_Things
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogging Gem. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig